NRA Eddie Eagle Program at August 27th Show
Preliminary Details for the NRA Eddie Eagle Program at the August 27th Lake County Gun & Sportsman Show are:
• Three sessions: 9am, 10am and 11am. Capacity is 20 students plus their adult. First-come first-served per session. Patti Mason is Donating her time!
• Pre-K through 4th Grade
• Lake County Gun Shows is renting the room and donating it
• George Dukas is covering the material printing cost
• Youth Gun Drawing has been moved to 12:30
• There is no charge to the parents or students for the presentation or materials
Lake County Gun Shows
Vintage Arms of Illinois is excited to be working with Lake County Gun Shows to bring you the best firearms, hunting, shooting, collecting and sportsman show in your area.
We attend shows around the country and know what makes a show great and what makes a show less than great. We will be working diligently to make great shows for vendors and especially our guests.
For Firearms, Shooting,
Outdoors Kind of Folks
While our shows are not huge, we are striving to bring you only high quality items from reputable dealers and vendors, in a comfortable, relaxed setting. This is not a flea market or garage sale — this is a firearms show produced by firearms people for the firearms, shooting, and outdoor enthusiast.
You need not be a buyer to come observe and enjoy our shows. We will also be providing information and display table space to advocacy groups, educational services, shooting ranges, hunt clubs, guide services, fishing charters and guides, as well as dealers in fine accessories.